Thursday, December 26, 2002

Grr... today's botheration... the video card in my laptop is not sufficient enough to run my new computer game that I've wanted for so long so that I either have to play it at Volodiya's or get a new video card which are neither cheap nor easy to find for a laptop... my mother calling me telling me she is sending me money so that I can buy an interview suit so that I don't "look like a schlump" when I go on job interviews. She is also sending me a book called 5 minute hair... as though I don't know how to do this hair I have. What the hell does she think I do... go to the interviews in jeans and a ripped t-shirt with my hair in dread locks?? ahh yes but she did preface the discussion with "don't take this the wrong way" (however on a happy note I'm using the $$ to get my hair cut by my future hairdresser so ...) Why is it that people assume if you preface something unkind with don't take this the wrong way we won't? Just don't say it if it is mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home