Monday, January 27, 2003

I LOVE the sweater for other purposes... it is a good one to wear out because it makes my tits look HUGE! ; )

Ahh this morning -
1 - She has been a peeve before but she bugged me again last night... this panhandling chick who yells mean things at you when you don't give her any money when she is panhandling... She probably will be the one I will snap at when I finally snap about being panhandled all the time...
2 - Being hung over at work... Ok this is TOTALLY my fault and I will admit that, I had more to drink last night than I intended (not entirely my fault since boys kept buying me drinks... and I couldn't let them go to waste could I??) BUT maybe if I am freakily lucky some of this will pay off I was having a great time last night with this one gay boy who was joking about my being my husband who is a recruiter for Verizon and knows a lot of recruiters... theoretically he will be out again next Sun and I will get his card then... knock on formica...
3 - The fact that no matter what time I get up in the morning, I still seem to run late - I was up 20 min earlier than usual and still ended up combing my hair on the bus...
4 - Straight boys!!!! I think they are a constant... = )
That's it for now folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home