Friday, January 31, 2003

Not a peeve... mostly just a rage... so last night I'm working on my newly repaired computer and what happens...it just shuts down. No power... Not good considering I just got it back Wednesday... So this morning I call the repair guy who fixed it and he told me to take the battery out and try to boot up just using the AC adapter. Tried that didn't work. He asks me if I sent in the AC adapter when I sent the computer in. I say no since the instructions on YOUR website say don't send in the AC adapter. He then replies with if I had sent in the AC adapter they would've tested it and if it had been faulty they would've replaced it so now I need to replace it. Okay I say not realizing that AC adapters for laptops run about 100.00!!! You've got to be kidding me!! So now since I followed the instructions on THEIR website I am out 100 bucks to replace the AC adapter and if that isn't the problem... there will be a problem! GRRR... oh yes wait...I have to ORDER the AC adapter from somewhere they aren't just carried in stock most places so add that to my list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home