Friday, January 24, 2003

This morning's minor peeves:
1 - I'm reading a book right now that some of it takes place in Seattle and as I read she turns onto Union to go to Broadway, but from the place the character is in the downtown area, Union wouldn't take you to Broadway because there is a big gap in Union around the park... Just a silly little thing I know but as I read it it bugged me...
2 - My stupidass bed (ok I love my bed) I was looking for something under the bed last night and had to move the mattress and when I did that all those stupid wooden slats fell off the frame on the one side (Michelle, you know what I'm talking about seeing as how your guest bedroom has the same bed)... then when I tried to put them back on they kept getting tangled and falling off... it was so frustrating and of course I'm doing this at like 11:30 at night so that just took the cake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home