Monday, February 10, 2003

Monday morning peeves:
1 - it is ARCTIC in this building... I think there are icicles forming on my nose...
2 - I woke up over an hour before my alarm clock went off. It isn't like I went to bed early last night either... And I couldn't go back to sleep so now I feel very tired...
3 - I spent all afternoon yesterday with my hair in these curler things to experience an exercise in futility - pulled them out and my hair was straight within 1/2 hour.. except about 5 random bunches that were nelly olson curled... (god what boredom I endure)... = ) (I know I know I've got it easy I don't have a hubby or baby demanding my attention so I shouldn't gripe too much!) = )
4 - Despite awakening way before my alarm... still was randomly late to work. I think because I THOUGHT I had so much extra time I totally dawdled...
5 - Cute young boy was looking for me last night but didn't stick around long enough to find me (ok I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that his friend was the reason they left....)
That's all for now folks... (Did I mention that it is ARCTIC in this office right now... I think I would be warmer outside....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home