Tuesday, February 18, 2003

My head (stupid one that it is) is going to explode in a fit of annoyance at all things technological and repaired recently...
1 - I go to the oil change place and the guy does my oil then says "You hear that growling sound" .. unfortunately yes I can hear that sound... he claims it is a sign that I need a new clutch!! AAAKKK I just got a new clutch in August!! So now I have to call to that car place and yell and find out if anything can be done about this... which of course it probably can't since I'm here and they're there...
2 - So last Saturday I speak to developmentally disabled Alonzo (ok hypothetically he isn't really retarded, but I'm starting to not believe that...) at my computer repair place about the fact that the adapter I have purchased did not alleviate the problem and he says ok I'm mailing you a call tag. It should be there in 2 days. We go over the fact that my address has CHANGED (this would be the 3rd such discussion)... A week goes by and I call again... they mailed it to the wrong address and it was returned to sender! Did you give us a new address he asks... This is the FOURTH time we've discussed it I reply... AAARRRGGGHHH Yet another new call tag is on its way... Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see it before I die of old age... but probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home