Friday, May 02, 2003

1 - People who use the seat protectors in the bathroom then don't make sure it gets flushed away so it just sits there... Gross!
2 - Big trucks on the freeway
a - Big trucks on the freeway in the left lane
b - Big trucks on the freeway that move into the left lane not to pass but for some indeterminable reason which requires me to pass them on the right or slow down.
3 - As much as I love Seattle, the fact that if I want any chain stores I have to field trip to the burbs (ie Northgate for Target, Renton for Petco, etc...)
4 - As much as I love Seattle, there's no Baja, Sharkeys, etc at all... :) (although there IS blue water tacos and Tacos del mar whom I'm learning to love just as much as Baja and Sharkeys)
5 - The fact that it is 70 degrees outside and sunny but I still have to wear sweaters and jackets because the office is freezing! :)
6 - That I am now like the LOA queen and all these LOAs are a pain in the butt (ok this is a funciton of my job and this is the type of job I'm in so I just have to get over it I know... :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home