Thursday, August 21, 2003

arrrgghhh....

Ok what's the point of having a HRIS (employee data tracking system) if you are not going to bother keeping it accurate. I was just in the HRIS Manager's office pointing out an error and she was like "this is why I always say check the file because the system isn't accurate"... isn't that what the system is for... to prevent me from having to go to the file room for the file to begin with!!!
The HRIS mgr is on one of those protein diets (which she must talk about all the time) and eats pistachio nuts so her computer area is covered with pistachio skins and shells... so gross!! (she is also referred to by me as overly sharing girl since I know WAY too much about her personal stuff like her IUD insertion and why her tubal ligation failed...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home