Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Grr....
1 - Those giantass rolls of toilet paper that don't have the little serrations so you have to tear it against the little jagged teeth that don't always work...
2 - Leaning against the sink and getting water on my sweater...
a - Wearing a sweater when it is 90 outside but freezing in the office...
3 - Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... (along with this one OCD Voicemail checking)
4 - Somebody ratting me out to big bosses about the fact that I want OUT... (shouldn't they look at why that is instead of assuming it is all me??)
5 - Having to have this discussion with my boss....
a - Having my boss in the course of this discussion claim that she has stacks and stacks of resumes for people, some of whom are even more qualified than I am who want the job... as if... when I left on vacation, we had gotten like 5 if that... did some freak resume flurry happen during the week I was out?? Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home