Tuesday, August 12, 2003

ok... people who flash their headlights at me because I am going slow in the fast lane when the reason I'm going slow is the hugeass line of cars ahead of me... what does he want me to do?? Ram the minivan in front of me... same person who flashed their headlights for me to move over when there is a car in the next lane right next to me... where to go?? grrr...

Having to wait 18 working days until I start my new job!!

my bboss...

Those stupidass computer reminders requiring me to change my password... I am not mentally ready to think up a new one yet.

Fruitflies threatening to carry me off out of my kitchen. (Ok this one is 100% entirely not my fault.. ;) If my visiting sister hadn't purchased fruit for her child to eat instead of the usual crap I have, it wouldn't have gone bad and encouraged fruitflies...) :) :) (ok maybe it is somewhat my fault... but still!)

That stupid parts of my job were supposed to go away but still haven't...

The fink who ratted me out to big bosses actually asked me today how the interview went and if I had heard anything. I of course lied... :)

I think that blogger should have emoticons. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home