Monday, October 06, 2003

AAAGGGHHH!!!! What a Monday -
So here are my Monday Morning rants in no particular order -
1 - the fact that even though I live less than 1 mile from my work, I can't get there on time ever!
2 - Back of the neck headphones
3 - Back of the neck headphones that get tangled in my hair because I haven't had a moment to put it up yet.
4 - The fact that apparently I can eat very little lately without feeling sick
5 - Feeling sick
6 - Trying to make my lunch and having to leave the kitchen because I feel so sick...
7 - Having to call and move Minka's vet appointment because I have a staff meeting at 12:00 and her appt is at 11:30...
8 - The fact that the stupid vet's office wasn't able to take her on Sat which they told me originally they could but they couldn't because there was still construction going on at their new office which makes me want to say... then why did you move in??!!
9 - Super runon sentences. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home