Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I hate the pants I'm wearing. Michelle and I have discussed them before and I just need to find a dry cleaner to take them to to take them down but in the mean time I just keep bitching about them because I think they are too short and I am always uncomfortable in them...

One of the things I have to do for my job is enter the bus pass information so that the deductions get set up correctly and we know who has purchased them blah blah blah... Once a month a report gets run from the system as to who has a bus pass for that month. After that I'm supposed to email this guy the info... here's my peeve... every day when I make bus pass changes I email him... why?? He takes forever to read them. I frequently say 'if you would like this in a different format or don't need this info at all please let me know'... but no... I get no response and 4 - 5 days later he actually reads one of the bus pass emails... why bother?? really...

I thought I could handle powdered hot cocoa, but it doesn't taste as good as Starbucks... (OMG the horror! I'm becoming a true Seattleite... oh no I'm not... most of them don't like Starbucks... :) phew...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home