Tuesday, October 14, 2003

ok... so maybe I'm crabby but whatever... like that's new... :) but here are today's:
1 - I hate the fact that although I'm almost 30 [side bar this is my new obsession... ALMOST 30], I had to buy scooby doo papertowels because that was the only style of 3 pack of sparkle brand that my grocery store carried... don't even get me started about my obsession with only buying sparkle... it is the brand I like and I don't have the space for 6 rolls and one roll is too few...
2 - I hate how the channels make a BIG deal about the fact that it is an "all new" episode... HELLO it is only October and they ONLY just started the new season like the last week of September [do you remember when we were kids and the shows started in like August and ran through May... those were the days]...
3 - I have this one brownie in my troop that I may kill... nothing calms her down... NOTHING
On a totaly cool note, I got an email from my friend that I hadn't heard from in years and I knew her when we were in elementary school... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home