Monday, November 10, 2003

1 - Why bother to give me an 800 number to call with my concerns, when they just tell me to call my local post office. Damn my mother and her 'confirm delivery' request... that was the whole point of going with the post office and not ups
2 - I have to CALL comcast to cancel my cable... why can't I do this online?
3 - I broke my phone cord this weekend (both ends finally) and bought a new one, who knew that my old one was 50' and now my 25' cord is too short. And for that matter who puts the only phone jack in an apartment right next to the front door with a long (long being relative) hallway to the living room.
4 - Yet another phone number to call in the quest to get this package full of crap I probably don't want. DUMBASSES! I requested redelivery on Saturday since I am at home... they redelivered today.
5 - boys boys and boy 3 day rules... what the hell is that about boys? Explain it to me.
6 - People in the 15 item or less self check out line at QFC (local grocery store) with a whole cartful... during grocery rush hours.
7 - Hangovers... not today yesterday... but still

On a happy golucky note... now that I have a job with vacation and holidays I get tomorrow off!!! WHEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home