Monday, November 03, 2003

AAAKKK!!! It is annoying enough that my mother sends me crap all the time that she has found at yardsales (don't even get me started it is now just easier to say 'yes send it' than to have to have 4 discussions about why said item is perfect for me and she can't understand why I don't want it) so... I have a whole hatred of UPS since they lost a package (I've had said hatred for them for even longer but... this was the final nail in the coffin) so I told my mother to send said crap via USPS so that since I wouldn't be home for delivery they would just leave it in the lobby. I come home on Sat afternoon to find a message on my vm from the downstairs door buzzer spot... I go downstairs to find a slip left in my mail box that USPS tried to deliver a package but couldn't so they will try again another day... DAMMIT! This is why I wanted USPS, they should've just left the box... So today I filled out a slip and HOPEFULLY they will just leave the box but I fear somehow they probably won't. DAMMIT!!! All this trouble for crap I don't want in the first place... At least it isn't a book on 5 min hair to combat my schlumpiness since now I'm employed... (see posting somewhere in February... :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home