Saturday, November 29, 2003

Good has triumphed over evil (or stupid). I just had a very stupid conversation (which can be read on my 30 angst blog) with my landlord and since I do have a lease, my rent is not increasing! :)

In other news - Fred Meyer failed me today when it didn't have everything I wanted. I am going to have to field trip to an arts and crap store for embroidery floss. Maybe tomorrow. I find it ridiculous that I just paid 3.59 EACH for 3 boxes of crackers that only have 18 crackers in them. They're good though, so... whatever... it isn't like I buy them ALL the time. That's 6 breakfasts at work (cheese and crackers) which has to make better fiscal sense than the 2.59 I spend each morning on beef jerky. (It is hard to eat breakfast sometimes when you can't just pop a poptart.) That's about all for now folks. As vlad would say 'Have fun storming the castle' (courtesy of that Bride movie... I can't think of its name right now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home