Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Have you heard of the movie "Bad Santa"? Well, it is a Miramax movies staring Billy Bob Thornton as a swearing, thieving, cheating, sex crazed Santa. According to the newspaper reports, execs at Disney are appalled by the entire thing. Well gee, didn't they see screeners of it before it got this far or even read the script, but I digress...as the parent company of Miramax, we have been receiving some complaint calls. So I decide to check with...let's call her Looney, up in the SVP's office to find out how to direct the calls. Knowing she isn't the brightest flame, I even explain that I know calls like this would normally be directed to Miramax since it is their film, but people want to talk to someone at Disney to complain about Miramax. She responds, send them to Miramax. Okay, did she not read anything of what I had just sent her, or is she really that stupid? I'll opt with her being that stupid.

Then my male boss this morning sends me part numbers for a new head set that he got from her. I ask her where she ordered the SVP's from, because I couldn't find it on Office Depot's website. She then asks me if it is for me or for him. Um, what does it matter? Maybe I seem inordinantly perturbed, but you just have to know her.

I got my hair cut yesterday. Three inches, and when you have short hair that makes a difference. My mom noticed immediately. Do you think Clayton ever did?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home