Monday, November 10, 2003

ok so here go a few more...
1 - People who gripe because we haven't called them, when we have.
2 - People who turn in forms late... really people these were due last Wednesday. I never want to hear these professors gripe about students who don't turn in their stuff on time.
3 - The fact that MSN will not let me enlarge the font to express the great shock I have just felt from Michelle. :)

- To the veteran's day thing... gotta love Jesuit Universities... we get all sorts of random days off... of course I make 0 dollars, but who needs money when I can sit on my ass on a random Tuesday??
- Really 'chelle... QFC is a grocery store - quality food center (and just like mytee fine ice cream you know when they tell you in the title that it is good, it has to be good...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home