Thursday, November 20, 2003

Peeves on the air....

I called in to The Jamie & Danny Show on STAR 98.7 this morning because the topic was things that your S.O. says to you that drive you crazy. What follows is a recap of the conversation.

Jamie: We have Michelle. Hi, Michelle.

Me: Hi, guys. There are two things my husband says to me that drive me crazy. The first is when we are talking on the phone and he isn't really listening to me he just says, "That's cool. That's cool," no matter what I am saying, even if I am complaining about work or something.

Jamie: That's cool.

Me: Arrrrgh! I hate that!

Jamie and Danny: [laughter]

Me: Ok, the second thing is when I ask him what's for dinner or something like that, he says, "Why am I always the Kitchen Bitch?"

Jamie: I hate this guy already.

Me: So I am like, "Am I supposed to be the Kitchen Bitch? Get in the kitchen and make me some dinner, bitch."

Jamie: I see how it is.

Danny: You guys are cute. I want a cute relationship like that.

Me: It isn't a real fight, but I'm not making any dinner.

Jamie: So, you're just lazy?

Me: That might be it.

Jamie: [laughter] Ok, Michelle. That's cool. Thanks for the call.

Me: [half laugh] Bye.

Jamie: She hates us. I think we just drove her over the edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home