Thursday, November 13, 2003

So I guess she is going to be really late for the meeting, eh?

My boss has to unexpectedly fly to Orlando (thank GOD!) and she had the opportunity to fly on the company plane with all the bigwigs. So I say, do you want me to see if I can get you a seat, or do you want to fly commercial, which is what I would recommend. She tells me to book commercial and she will check with my other boss to see what he thinks she should do. (She has this problem making her own decisions). She then talks to the PR person in charge of the whole event in Orlando who says she should try for the company plane. Fine, I think it's a mistake, but I work on getting her on the company plane. She sees me doing this. She hears me on the phone, she watches me send e-mail. Ten minutes later after talking to other boss she says, "Forget about the jet, I'll fly commercial". I give her a look. So now I have done all this work when I had plenty of other crap to do. What really pissed me off, is she acted like I hadn't even started pursuing the whole jet thing yet when she STOOD THERE AND WATCHED ME! Make up your own f-ing mind you douche bag! No wonder everyone thinks female execs are a bunch of ninnys.

And this is funny...but only slightly annoying. Hubby stays home yesterday because he feels like cleaning the house. That's right. I said he feels like cleaning the house. I had to contain myself from jumping up and down for joy when he brought it up. I tell him that would be wonderful. I talk to him yesterday afternoon and he says that he hasn't gotten done everything he would have like to. I commiserate with him and say that I usually don't get everything done that I would like either. I figure I'll get home and he would have cleaned the downstairs, or our room and Carson's room, something like that. I walk in with the kids, and the living room is a mess. I don't panic because I figure he cleaned upstairs. I walk into our bedroom...a mess. Okay, sit down for this one. He was home all day and he cleaned...the upstairs bathroom. That's right, the bathroom. And he still needs to do the toilet. Pardon me, but I was completely underwhelmed. But apparently, he does know where all the cleaning products are. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home