Saturday, November 22, 2003

This is from Friday, actually. People who raised my botheration level:
1- Inappropriate cell phone talker:
I am standing in the looong bank line, berating myself for not having deposited this check (Bonus check :) sooner, but now I need to make sure the money gets into the account today, so I have to stand in line and since it is Friday I can see many other people line holding paychecks. A white trash girl my age who is two people in line behind me makes a call on her cell phone. I give her the evil eye because she is talking so loudly I can't hear what the bank lady is shouting to us. Then I hear her say to someone, "I'll give you a rubdown." You will truly understand how grotesque this statement is if you imagine a greasy old man saying that to a young girl. Ew. She follows this up with, "A-rub-a-dub-dub." Even grosser. Then, of course, I have to listen to the conversation to find out what this grossness is all about. It seems that she is talking to someone who is either a patient in a hospital or visiting someone in a hospital. She signs off with, "I'll let you go for you own private sponge bath." INAPPROPRIATE BANK CONVERSATION!

2- Couple with young child:
Also in the bank is a couple with a cute two year old child waiting in customer service area. When said young child makes a break for the door, instead of getting up to go get him, the mom just yells at him to come back. Yells. In the bank. At a two year old. Yet, this is not the worst of it. As the bank line winds past the couple and the child, I smell the telltale stink of a shitty diaper. What the fuck! One of them could have taken that kid outside and either changed his diaper or just waited out there until the other was done. Seriously gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home