Friday, December 19, 2003

The Catalina Street Psychic...
was on the radio today, and she was taking callers.

CSP: This is Sandy. What is your question?

Me: Hi, this is Michelle. Are there going to be any changes in my job this year and will it affect my husband's and my plans to have a baby?

CSP: I see a lot of people around you. What are you doing?

Me: Um, driving to work?

CSP: (laughs) What do you do for work?

Me: Oh, I'm in- I work for an internet company.

CSP: There are already changes happening. What is going on there?

Me: Well, we had a big layoff recently.

CSP: These changes are going to affect you positively. This layoff... the changes from it will be positive. There will be some restructuring and it will affect your job- your job detail, but it will be good for you.

Me: Ok.

CSP: As for having a baby, you guys are on track.

Me: Ok, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home