Wednesday, January 07, 2004

So I know I haven't written in a while, but I'm really peeved...oh and bothered.

At Target on Sunday, I went to buy diapers. Which I had coupons for. So I hand the cashier the coupons first thing. I stick my credit card in the credit card reader, while holding Spencer and we get all the way to the part where I have to sign my name and hit okay, and she says, "Oh no, I forgot your coupons."

I murmer, quite magnanimously, "That's okay, I haven't hit okay."

"But I can't cancel it. I'm sorry."

I'm pissed. Stupid, incompetent...but at least she said she was sorry, although it was in a not very sorry tone. So I say, "That's silly that you aren't able to cancel it," meaning, maybe you should offer a suggestion to your manager so that this doesn't happen again.

Then she says, "I said I was sorry. You can go over to customer service and they can help you."

I know you guys are trying to be good with cursing, and so am I but this deserves a "FOR FUCK'S SAKE you stupid ho-bag!" First don't you give me attitude when you are the one that screwed it up! At least call over a damn manager and get her to void the transaction and then re-ring it. In case you hadn't noticed, it's right after Christmas and so customer service has a half an hour wait. I was so pissed, I didn't think about getting a manager over to void it until I'd gotten in my car. It was kind of like thinking of a good comeback, two hours later.

I'm sure you are probably thinking, now Heather, it was only two coupons. But diapers are freaking expensive especially at the rate my two go through them. I would have saved two bucks! Okay, I think I am done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home