Wednesday, January 28, 2004

So many idiots!

1- I hate when people give me change on top of the dollar bill. Half the time the change slides off.
2- I hate even more when someone gives me change on top of the dollar bill and then puts the receipt on top of that. How am I supposed to get that shit into my wallet? Seriously, how?
3- I am sitting in my 2 pm meeting and it is about 2:05. A team mate walks by and says, "Are we meeting?" I say no, since she isn't part of this project. She says that the consultant on our other project moved our meeting from tomorrow to today at 2 pm. Hello? Did he not see that I had a meeting at that time. Since, this other project is my top priority, I have to cancel the meeting that I am already in. I go with the team mate to this other meeting. Turns out that the Finance person who is integral to the meeting also had a schedule conflict so there is no fucking meeting. How fucking hard is it to use Outlook properly? So then he is trying to reschedule for later today and he only look at the Finance person's calendar, so I had to tell him twice that I have another meeting from 3:30-4:30, so no, I can't make it at 4 pm. We are probably paying this moron $100 per hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home