Tuesday, January 13, 2004

So we have six doors at work. Three in the back. Three in the front. The main door to the lobby is in the front in the middle. You can go in and out of that door. The other two doors in the front are exit only and are on the sides. My cube is near one of the back side doors. This door is also convenient to the largest concentration of parking spots. This door has also been broken for going on two months now. At one point it was completely disabled. Now it is an exit only door.

This forces me to either park in the front, which is technically visitor parking, or park where I normally park and walk past my usual entrance to enter through the center back door where all the smokers are. This is obviously the least desirable option, so I have been parking in the front.

We got a nastygram from the HR VP today telling us that we will receive "disciplinary action" if we disobey the parking rules.

Assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home