Saturday, February 28, 2004

1. Hangovers. Really, the 3 bottles of water I drank last night after drinking did NOTHING for me today? (Or worse they took the edge off??)
2. Women who uptalk. Today's Training? We will discuss? and on and on and on for three hours.
3. The fact that despite my paperwork saying our final payment for the encampment (of which I am the director luckymewhatwasIthinking?) is due in like late April, apparently it isn't. It is due March 15th. Do I have even the remotest amount of time to get the funds together from the different troops? AND after the deposit debacle, do I trust our SU treasurer to actually get it to them? (For those unaware of the deposit debacle, I get an email in late Jan asking how come we didn't turn in our deposit and do we not want the site for the weekend we have? I reply that I asked the treasurer to drop off the funds by Jan 15th which was the deadline and I have no idea what they're talking about. The treasurer responds that she doesn't know what I'm talking about and what deposit. Grrr... So then I look foolish like I have no clue, which sidebar, I have no clue since they have given me NO guidance on how to do this. I was all pissy, but vindicated like a week later when an email came from our treasurer stating that she found the email where I asked for the deposit to be done by Jan 15th but she failed to do it.)
4. Hell on earth... sitting in a training hung over with the sun glaring in your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home