Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Crappity crap. I forgot to go the post office while I was out at the doctor's office, so now I have to go tomorrow at lunch.

On a more positive note, I like my new gyno. I chose him because he was in the same office as my PCP. He seems a little intense, but that might just be because of his popeye. I liked that he told me exactly what he was going to do before he did it and while he was doing it, he told me why. A few things of interest: (1) He was less open (an knowledgable about) Natural Family Planning than my PCP is; (2) I had to wait less than five minutes in the waiting room and I may have been his only patient at the time; (3) He talked to me about abuse and depression; (4) He told me I need to lose weight and I was like, "Hey, I am going as fast as I can here;" (5) He didn't like that it had been two years since I last had blood work, so ordered a blood test; (6) He provided the best intructions I have ever had about performing a breast self-exam, and I have had a lot of instructions about that, particularly in college when I had to have the R.A. sex ed training every semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home