Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Let me tell you something, if I want to come to work, but not actually do anything constructive while I am here, I will do so! There is no one who can stop me! Not my new boss, not my old boss, not my boss's boss's boss (who I suspect would rather be out flying his plane anyway) and not even his boss (who may actually be Jack Skellington from a Nightmare Before Christmas.)

The only way I can be stopped is by firing (puh-leeze) or RIF. I would take a RIF as a gift from God right about now. For Lent, I will give up not sodas (Diet Coke, I love you!), but working. I give up working for Lent! I know you are supposed to give up something you love because it is all about self-denial at this most holy of times. I love money. What is the source of the money? Work. Go to the source, I always say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home