Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Ok these are overly picky and sentimental (at least one is) but here goes...

1 - (this one is not overly picky and sentimental) I'm doing this search for coloring pages about Egypt. Google keeps bringing me back tons of links to pages... that are apparently link pages within websites that all link back to one of 3 sites, that I have already pulled all the picures I like from.
2 - Sites that are too busy. I just subjected my eyes to this mess of a site that was black with brightly colored confetti against the background with colored links and the words with yet another color. It was painful.
3 - My boss's husband just came in with flowers. :( It was too cute. (So that would be bitter jealous hag of me...)
4 - My boss's husband asked me about the tattoo I'm getting for my 30th birthday. That weirded me out a bit. I'm sure she talks about me at home, just like I talk about her but it was weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home