Monday, March 01, 2004

First, welcome back, Adam. I am glad you finally figured out your login. Don't write it on your hand this time.

Ok, here's what I have for today:
1- My tummy hurts. Not cramps. I think it is something else, but I won't elaborate. Ok, I will. I think I have to poop, but there is no poop forthcoming. But, in case you are worried, I have pooped since ending the fast.
2- My period is two days late but there are definite signs that it is on its way. I wonder if a longer cycle is a side effect of the fast. It may have cleared up my luteal phase issue. I better start paying attention again.
3- Assface co-worker. I could run him over in parking lot if only he didn't come in late and leave early every day.
4- So. Fucking. Bored. This is less interesting than I ever imagined work could be. I am even starting to fondly remember the horrid job I had before this one.
5- Loud ass mofos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home