Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hey there, it's me. Soon to be an ex-Homie again. First off, I'd like to apologize to all the ladies out there. I didn't mean to flood the bathroom. Shouldn't have had that extra burrito from Manny's the other night.

Next, I'd like to thank Michelle for all the opportunities she has given me to bitch about stuff. She's helped me to locate the inner Richard Lewis in me. Griping is good therapy, so keep it up!

Lastly, I'd like to throw out a large "bite me" to everyone out there that tried to bring me down by making a negative remark about my recent career decision. Here's what I got to say to y'all... I hope you enjoy your relaxing, cozy condition that you're in, with your perpetually misguided, confused, flailing company and your static, stale salaries. Remember this, what some interpret as a risk, others interpret as opportunity.

The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all - Jawaharlal Nehru.

I'm OUT (for now)!

- TheAdamBomb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home