Friday, March 19, 2004

How could one little field trip to get lunch make me so peevey??

I was at the student union (student caf? something like that) to get my lunch and came up with several:
1 - Why do they have bacon burger on the menu at all if every time I order it (their cheese is YUCKY) they are still going to give me a bacon cheese burger.
2 - Why write down my order when you're just going to ask me what I want after you've cooked my burger.
3 - I am oh so sick of the use of skurd instead of the pronunciation scared. (I will shamefacedly admit to using skurd when I've been drinking, but i'm sick of it now... where did that even come from?)
4 - I guess I can't be toooo bitchy about my job. I get to go home early today. :D
Although I have one more thing... I'm sitting at the front desk and being subjected to JAZZ music. I HATE JAZZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home