Monday, March 22, 2004

I don't think I have mentioned before that I am a member of Romance Writers of America. The local chapter is the Los Angeles Romance Authors.

There is a monthly newsletter from the local chapter. I don't usually read the whole thing because it is kind of boring. When it came in the mail this month, I didn't even take it out of its envelope. Yesterday, at the monthly meeting, someone said something about the article that the president of the chapter wrote. I said I hadn't read it. She said it was hilarious and it was all about me. I snatched up a copy of that newsletter as quickly as I could.

The president, Kim, had written about a fictional encounter with me wherein I bullied and blackmailed her into doing something that I wanted her to do. It was quite surprising to me that someone who I only see once a month for a couple hours could nail my personality so well. She said that after reading this, she was sure I wouldn't mind.

If she sends me a soft copy of her article, I will link to it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home