Thursday, March 04, 2004

I think I've been stockpiling them...

1 - I started taking the aformentioned test, but my connection at home was so slow it was driving me nuts so I gave up part way through.
2 - I hate the new 'roll over' ads on webpages.
3 - I have been having a little bit of trouble with Pip, the MP3 player (anything that gets talked to, coaxed, cursed at etc gets names... hence MP3 player, home computer and car before it died have names). I go to their website and pull down the manual but there is NO section for troubleshooting? How in the hell is that? So I run Jakob's (the computer) scandisk on it to repair any issues, but I don't know if it will help or not. While I was walking to work this morning I noticed it has its own scandisk so I ran that too. We shall see.
4 - I'm sick of cooking for myself. I think partially I can't wait until Michelle comes to visit because it seems as though we won't be eating at home too much! :)
5 - I've been going to bed fairly early (for me anyway) because I'm sitting there falling asleep, BUT then I wake up at 3:30 like it is time to get up! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home