Wednesday, March 17, 2004

A list of peeves:
1. My husband won't let me quit my job for no good reason and grad school is so far in the future that it really does me no good to even look forward to quitting for that. Fall 2005 may as well be Fall 2115.
2. Asspunk with whom I work keeps scheduling meetings with me for times when my calendar is already booked. Learn to use Outlook, assface.
3. Mediocre service at lunch.
4. Someone flooded the women's bathroom and alerted no one. When I told the cleaning guy, it was the first he had heard of it.
5. My boss, who I used to like a lot, is really starting to grate. He had the indecency to say, during our staff meeting, "I need you guys to motivate me." What the fuck ever! In case you haven't noticed, you are the fucking boss and should be motivating us.
6. Adam! He is leaving. Not that I can blame him, obviously, but he is the second meanest one on the team and much more bitter than I, so it will be hard to have someone take over his gripey duties.
7. Today is absolutely a perfect beach day, yet here I sit, inside, in my cube, destined never to be tan again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home