Thursday, March 04, 2004

Local TV ads. C'mon guys, you can do better than this, right?? OR if you can't, why should I buy your stereo warehouse products... you obviously don't know how to use them. (ok I realize that the stereo warehouse is for audio and I'm griping about their video capabilities, but the audio sucks on their commercials too).

OH SO SICK of Trading Spaces Ads... ESPECIALLY for this new one where the mortgage gets paid off. I loved the show, but I'm afraid that it is a little too Who Wants to be a Millionaire... they inundated us with it until we didn't care anymore.

(ok not a peeve or botheration but the queer guys are shopping at Ikea. I LOVE IKEA... although obviously it is closed for their use only since there are NO people in Ikea and we all know that never happens)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home