Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Nice to see that Jennifer Weiner has the same peeves as you and me... Check out her entry for Monday. :D

My computer will NEVER be repaired I'm starting to believe. Since according to stupidass computer repair place that I hate, they don't even have it yet, how can they repair it. Seriously 1 more year on this warranty. Never again am I purchasing a computer from some store out of New Jersey. Especially since their warranty requires it goes to THEIR shop... in New Jersey. Of course 3 days after the warranty expires it will breathe its last breathe and I'll be screwed. I guess we know what next year's tax refund is going towards... dude, I'm getting a dell. or something like that. (frighteningly enough... if you search the archives to approximately this time last year... you will see a very similar rant about computer issues. I think Jakob has to die every year on the anniversary of his acquisition.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home