Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Numerous things on the agenda today, each with a related peeve:
1- Had my last pre-op appointment before my LASIK surgery today. (Only two more days with glasses!) I had to wait 20 minutes to get in. I really really don't understand the whole waiting thing with doctors. This is just bad planning, people.
2- After the eye doctor appointment, I stopped in at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for a Sunrise. I hate that all we have near work is stupid Starbucks that doesn't have NF versions of their blended drinks.
3- Since I was rolling into work around 11 am (after the eye doctor and the Coffee Bean), I was able to secure a fab parking spot right near the door. Half an hour later, the boss asked me to go to lunch with him and asked if I could drive since his car was in the shop. Adios, primo parking spot.
4- The post nasal drip has returned. (See November, 25 2003)
5- Assmonkey who schedules meetings without first checking my calendar has struck again. This time he rescheduled one of his previously rescheduled meetings BACK to the day of my LASIK surgery.
6- This is just so disgusting that I had to share it with you. Credit goes to Paul, a co-worker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home