Tuesday, March 02, 2004

ok, so, I forgot how to login to the fucking site and was locked out again. actually, I forgot my user name. some poor bastard's mailbox must be filled with my password requests!! go figure, someone else has my nickname (ladiesman).

I don't have a whole lot to gripe about today that I haven't already. but let me give it a try...

1. for at least the next 3 weeks, I am finally 0% Product babysitter and divorced from the bane of my Homs existence. halleluja.
2. fuck celebrities and their need to voice their meaningless political opinions during the Oscars. the Academy should rename the Best Documentary award the Most Liberal Asshole award.
3. to use an expression that I coined when I was in jnr high... "eat shit and die" Sacramento Kings (yes, that was mine).
4. and to the baseball player's union, get a fucking clue. their current testing policy is an absolute joke and does nothing to actually punish players for steroid abuse nor prevent them from further abuse if caught (assuming they even get tested). MLB needs some presidential intervention. GDUB for commissioner!

That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home