Tuesday, March 02, 2004

So I was walking home from the Flexcar after Brownies tonight and I saw across from the Flexcar's home, a Blue Water Grill taco place. Even though I just had tacos for dinner last night, I'm not feeling the cook tonight vibe so I figure I'll pop over and grab some tacos. Except they closed at 7. What kind of place closes at 7??!! God, it is like I was living in Indiana again or something yucky like that. So instead I'm home and cooking steak, because apparently the beef jerkey I had this afternoon wasn't enough meat for me. :) heh...

If I can't get these 7 little girls to do a simple thing for me like clean up after themselves, how in the hell am I going to get them to do anything when we're out at camp??!! I may have to beat them or something... OR... have the parents of the biggest pains in my ass come along... good idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home