Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today I hate (ok don't hate but strongly dislike all people) here are the people I'm feeling particularly crabby towards:

1 - People who turn while I'm crossing the damn road. PEDESTRIANS HAVE RIGHT OF WAY JACKASS!!!
2 - I am supposed to be going camping with the Girl Scouts this weekend. It is a leader's training sort of thing, so no kids or anything. Early on when I sent in my registration I listed my dietary restrictions and said while I don't expect them to accommodate everything, I would like to know the menu in advance so I can figure out what I have to do to supplement. Here it is Wednesday and we leave Friday and I have had no word on that.
3 - Same camping trip... I wrote on my fax when I signed up that I needed assistance with a carpool since I don't drive anymore. I also emailed the trainer on Monday asking for help with a carpool. Haven't heard from them. Even more bothersome since they have said in the confirmation paperwork that they would love it if we could carpool since there is limited parking. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I will email and say cancel me off the trip. OBVIOUSLY I can't go. ASSHATS.
4 - Computer repair place. I haven't heard from them yet and I know they have beloved Jakob forcing me to call them. ASSHATS (Of course if you read the archives I HATE the computer repair place)
5 - FINALLY - So there was ATM Card drama from my bank a while back. I never got a new one without knowing why so I called and I had to fill out a new app. No big deal. In Jan I got a letter saying my card should be coming. It never came. I called finally in March and they said that they didn't have my current address. I didn't think anything of it at the time so I faxed them my new address and a request for a new card and the card came. It has since dawned on me that I got the letter telling me that I was getting a new card to my CURRENT address... Before I went to paperless bank statements, I was also getting those at my current address. Jackasses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home