Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Baby Registries (and perhaps registries in general) are my current peeve! I didn't see Michelle's post to my blog about buying a sleep positioner in time, so instead I just stood in the baby section trying to figure out what sssy albt blks are and where I would find grbr onses blu... It took FOREVER! And the Easter bunny in the mall waved at me. I think it thought I was staring at it, but really I was actually not really focusing on anything and happened to be looking in the direction of the Easter bunny and trying to figure out what the store behind the Easter bunny sold because they were having a huge sale.

Ok and for the record I did figure out that grbr onses blu actually translates to Gerber Onesies Blue and sssy albt blks are Sassy Alphabet Blocks. But still, I like ordering from registries online. So much easier! And in case you care, my boss is getting a pack of burping cloths, a pack of Gerber Onesies and a little plastic duck that floats in the tub to tell you if the water is too hot. Prolly right around the 20.00 mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home