Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter!

Now, for the peeves...
1- I am still Catholic enough to feel quite guilty for not having gone to church much in the two years since we've lived in Santa Clarita. I place full blame on the sucky priest at the church near us. He is the most boring priest I have ever had the misfortune to hear. Also, the church ladies there are like tyrants. If you don't make it into a pew before mass starts, they won't let you into the church until after the gospel. I hope the church by the new house is better. I miss Father Jim in Camarillo (the one from my wedding for those of you who were there). He at least attempts to make the homily relevant and the readings understandable.
2- I am definitely Catholic enough to feel guilty for not going to church on Easter Sunday. Next year, we will participate in all the Lenten activities. I promise.
3- My mom wants me to go visit my aunt in the convalescent hospital today. I don't want to. If she is getting out in a couple weeks anyway, what is the point of me seeing her in this place? She has lots of visitors, so she isn't lacking for company. I'd rather wait and visit her when she is back at her own house.
4- Every square inch of the downstairs is covered in tile dust, including the once clean laundry that I stupidly left on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home