Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Nosy coworker came over to my desk and was trying to imply that she knew why I went to get a blood test this morning. I told her that I was fairly certain she had no clue and went back to typing whatever I was typing. She did not get the hint and continued on. I repeated that she was likely mistaken. She insinuated that she knew I was pregnant. I stared at her in a not so friendly manner to which she responded with, "Oh, well, just name it after me." What the fuck? How is it ever appropriate to grill a coworker about a medical procedure?

I normally try to be nice to this woman. Really. She is a nice person and means well, but what a nosy fucking bitch.

Also, I am not pregnant. I am not trying to become pregnant. And if you are secretly nosy enough to want to know why I need a blood test but you no longer have the nerve to ask me due to my rant, check out my post on February 10th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home