Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Well, I haven't been at work in nearly a week, so here is a time consuming task for all. This is brought to you by Heather M., not to be confused with Heather K. You know I hate these things, so I am now forcing you to read random things about me. You can force yourself on others in this way as well. Just copy and paste, my friends.

1) Using band names, spell your name
Maroon 5
Incubus
Christina Aguilera
Hoobastank
Evanescance
Lisa Loeb
Live
Everything But The Girl

2) Appearance
Height: 5'6"
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Pale, unless compared to actual white people, then tan
Eye color: Brown
Piercings: Three in one ear, one in the other.

3) Misc
Color Pants: Blue jeans
Song listening to: The hum of my computer
Taste in mouth: Red pepper hummus and pita
What's the weather like? Nice, but chillier than I was expecting this morning
How are you? Eh.

4) Do you...
Get motion sickness? Never
Have bad habits? Sloth
Get along w/ parents? Fairly well
Like to drive? Not to work
Have you broken the law? Not so much
Ran away from home? Never
Snuck out of the house? Lots
Ever gone skinny dipping? Never have, never would
Made prank phone calls? Probably
Tipped over a porta-potty? That's nasty
Used parents' credit card? Not without permission
Skipped school? Lots
Fell asleep in tub or shower? Uh, no
Been in a school play? Yes, I have a varsity drama letter, in fact
Have children? No thanks
Have a crush? Everyone needs a little one
Been in love? Yes
Had a hard time getting over anyone? Not so much
Been hurt? My tummy hurts a little right now
Your greatest regret? I don't think I have one

5) Random
Do you have a job? Unfortunately
CD in your player right now? I hate to admit it, but in my car CD player is the Target exclusive CD featuring Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake
If you were a crayon, what would you be? I'd be a freaking crayon. What kind of question is this?
What makes you happy? Paid time off
Happiest? Tanning
What's the next CD you will buy? Beats me
What do you like to do? Not come to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home