Thursday, April 15, 2004

What is the worst thing Heather has done?

I'm in the same boat as Joanne, I'm such a goody two shoes. One thing that I do do consistently, is make fun of one of my friends behind her back. She lives in a mobile home, so whenever my hubby and I see big trucks carting them down the highway, we laugh and say "I guess Sonya* is moving again," or something stupid like that (* not her real name, like duh.)

Then one time I told Michelle one of her boyfriends was cute, but he wasn't.

And, I helped perpetuate our delusion that one day Michelle and I would marry Eric Karros and Mike Piazza.

Oh, one more thing, I told this girl in my writing class that her work was good.

And I told someone she didn't look fat in a certain outfit.

Let me think on it over night. I'm sure I'll remember something more evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home