Saturday, May 15, 2004

Bathtub

Wow, Michelley... now with titles! :)

I hate my bathtub. My legs were stiff and sore from volunteering today so I decided to take a warm bath to help loosen up the muscles. Here are the things I hate about my bathtub...

1 - It is too short. I'm not outrageously tall or anything, but it is just too short.

2 - I hate that circle thing (usually where you flip the little lever to make the drain stop draining). In most standard tubs, it seems to have drain holes. Presumably so that I can't overfill it ala most standard family comedies. These drain holes really only manage to drain at a minimum 1/2 my water so I either have to waste water by adding more water or sit there half cold.

I'm an accent whore... I know he is a kid, but the kid who plays the captain of the Quidditch team on the Harry Potter movie has the best accent. Where can I find a nice 30something with an awesome accent like that??!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TIMMY! said...

leave the US to find a good man with an accent. lol

11:40 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Wait... wait... timmy, what are you saying?? That I have to leave my apartment to find a nice man? That all those movies and books are wrong and that Mr. Right won't just show up at my door looking for his lost puppy, borrow a cup of sugar, check on my gas leak?? OH NO! I have been deceived! AND I may even have to leave the country?? I could probably do a mail-order husband dontcha think? :)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home