Sunday, May 23, 2004

Biggest peeve ever!

OK so while I admit that if you read through this blog and look at all my posts I probably come across as a total freak. (Of course looking at my blog will confirm that) but really, seriously, I'm mostly laid back about things. I just think furious thoughts but don't act on them, or even really speak them out loud. BUT my biggest peeve ever... the one that actually makes me want to hit someone hard would be the one I experienced multiple times today and yesterday. When you are walking... in a public/crowded area... Don't fucking stop in the MIDDLE of the walkway. You cause the rest of us to stop in one of those 7 dwarves moments one right into another like a pileup on the freeway. Today I went to the new library. There was a line to get in. This is not a huge deal to me, I expected it since it was the big grand opening fete. So as we are walking toward the doors... there is a group of people standing in the way talking so that I had to walk around them. Then we walk into the library and for some random reason people stopped dead in their tracks to look around. This isn't the fucking Sistene Chapel (I'm sure I've just misspelled that). Move yourself to the right or the left to gawk or keep walking. KEEP WALKING! I don't think this is too hard to do. (Random funny note... blogger's spell check does not recognize blog or fuck, but I liked the irony of it not recognizing blog... is that irony?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home