Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Grrr... Circular trouble -

So last night the beautifully repaired computer got fired up. I connected to the net and MSN told me to download the newest version of messenger. I did so. After I restarted and tried to log on, I would get this error and the system was shutting down in 1 minute. Then it would shut down and when it restarted I would get one of those microsoft bug reports to send in. In order to send it, you have to be logged into the net. Through many subsequent logging on and being shut down, I discovered that the error is taken care of by a critical patch. Which of course I can't download because I can't keep the computer on for more than 60 seconds. Circular trouble. :S However, except for that, it works fine and I played about 1/2 a game of Age of Empires 2 last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home