Tuesday, May 18, 2004

People Suck

Co-worker is "too busy" to do something that literally only takes 3 minutes to do. He walked over to my desk from his office (approximately 2 minutes), asked me if I knew how to do this stupid little task (of course I do, I'm not an idiot), spent 5 minutes explaining why he was too busy to figure out how to do it himself (funny, he was in the same training class as me), watched me do it and then walked back to his office (probably to go call his girlfriend who he claims isn't his girlfriend anymore but really she is). God. And, he makes almost $40,000 a year MORE than me. Why is life so wretched sometimes?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Tell that fake Michael Vartan to hook up with the fake actress and quit pining for a girl who left his ass and moved thousands of miles away. Also, since I know how much he makes now, I vow never to pay for a drink in his presence.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home